Friday, October 23, 2009

My friends

Well, I have alot of friends but only about five true ones. I think its kind of silly how when you meet diferent people ypu become a person. Thats what happended to most of my friends and only two stuck by..... I guess three because..... Ok three stood by my side. It started when we entered middle school. My good friend Hannah went to a different school but still finds time to hang out. Kallie never see's a reason to heart or get mad at me even when I do. She is always on my side even if we dissagree. My other good friend is Soumya she sticks by me and talks to me even when she rather be reading a dull book. I think that all the things my top three friends have are what every friend should have.
- Time for Friends
- Understanding
-Listening skills
- Fun
- Loyal
All of my friends have that and I hope yours do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment