Friday, October 23, 2009

the baby deer

My dog, Chellsee is getting old and we thought she was done hunting untill one morning. My parents woke up from a deep sleep when they heard. " Baaa.! Baaaa!" For some reason my mom thought it was my brother untill they heard my dog barking.
As my dad walked down the steps to find the sorce of the problem he opened the back door. "Oh my....." Said my dad. It was a little deer and my dog had small bitts of blood on her face standing over it. "CHELLSEE inside now!" Yelled my father and my dog ran into the house. "Whats wrong dad?" asked my brother since he was awake. " Your dog killed a deer, now go get your mom." Comaned my dad and my brother did so.
When I woke up I was told of the news and my mom said it was 100$ to get somone to remove the deer. She all so told me she could still see the mother deer in the forest.

2 comments: