Friday, October 23, 2009

Chellsee, the wild mutt

Hi, its Ciera and this time I am writing about my dog. Her name is Chellsee and she gets along with any dog even if she plays hard. Me and my dog have had many adventures together some were fun and some were scary.
One day my older sister was walking my dog. Me and my little brother were riding our bikes bihind.( Little did we know Chelsee's lead was loose and she could smell duck!) As we got closer to the lake I saw my dog go way ahead of my sister. At first I thought my sister had given her more lead then I saw my dog turn into the lake. My sister stoped dead in shock. I hoped off my bike and alerted my brother. I ran as fast as I could to the lake and started shouting out orders to my brother. " David, go home and get mom!" he did so in a flash. It was to late because Chellsee was in the water going deeper and depper with a dead duck in her mouth. " Chellsee!' my father yelled as the water rose to her head. "Go and get her!" Yelled my mom who had just drove the car up. Chellsee was looking scared..... Was she going to sink? Boom! Her head under the water... We were all silent but then realized she just dunked in to pick up the duck and swimm back. Me and my brother had tears in our eyes. I say it was the scariest momment with chellsee.
Check out my next blog with more stories about Chellsee, the wild mutt.

2 comments: